The winter months are approaching (much too quickly if I might add) and it is important to ward off that awful runny nose and annoying sneezes. This week, I have 8 ways to stay healthy this fall and winter -
1. WASH your hands - thoroughly and frequently.
2. Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes.
3. Get plenty of rest - 8-10 hour per night is recommended.
4. Get your flu shot at your nearest Fagen Pharmacy.
5. Eat healthy - fresh fruits and veggies build up your immune system.
6. Exercise - working out builds immune function.
7. Keep alcohol-based sanitizer handy.
8. Be happy - happiness has been shown to boost your immune system.
Add Your Voice!
We encourage our readers to comment on our blog articles and enhance the discussion. However, please be respesctful of others and do not post irrevalent or misleading information. We reserve the right to moderate your comments.