Look below for a list of upcoming events at this Fagen Pharmacy location. For additional locations or to learn more about our events, please visit our events page.
Now Open in a New, Temporary Location!
Please note the change of address to
3220 N Calumet Ave,
which is the former Triangle Liquors building.
Store Number: 203220 N. Calumet
Valparaiso, IN 46383
M-F 8:30 AM - 7:00
Sat 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Sun 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Medicare Part B Prescriptions
- Diabetic Supplies
- Transplant and Chemo Drugs
- Medicare Part D Coverage
- Community Care RX
- Outcomes MTM
- Medicaid/Public Aid Prescriptions
- Accepts All Major Prescription
- Accepts Indiana Medicaid
- Refills Via Web or Phone 24/7
- PharmacyFirst - Compliance and Persistency Programs
- Automatic Refilling Service
- LDM Group - CarePoints Adherence
- Fagen Uninsured Program
Including $4 Drug List
- HealthLinc 340B (FQHC) Program
- We Fill Workers Compensation
- Chicago Laborers Welfare
- Diabetic Shoes
- Compound Prescriptions
- Hospice Prescriptions
- Breast Pump Rentals
- Delivery Service
- Mastectomy Fittings
- Homeopathic Medicine Consultation
In every field of healthcare there are some patients who don't respond to traditional treatments. Some may require medication at a different strength than what is available from the manufacturer. While others may need medication available in different forms like a suppository, cream, gel, chewable or liquid.
The compounding specialists at Fagen Pharmacy in Valparaiso can formulate medications that are free of sugar, casein, gluten, soy or dyes. If you have issues with your medications, our specialists in Valpariaso can help find an alternative solution. Trust the compounding experts at Fagen Pharmacy to delivers individualized medication for individual patients.
Compounding Specialists For: